[Oeva-list] Charging Stations at World Trade Center

Rick Durst Rick.Durst at pgn.com
Mon Dec 13 12:42:01 PST 2010

In the next few days, PGE will be working with Shorepower to replace the charging station on the street in front of the WTC with a Level 1 (120 volt plug) and Level 2 (J-1772 Cord) Station.

For a while, there will still be a NEMA 14-50 in the 2nd and Jefferson, First and Davis Smart Parks and one in the WTC parking garage.

The parking garage charging station in the public parking area is also under-going modification to have multiple 120 volt outlets, J-1772 Level 2 cords, A Tesla charger (future) and a DC quick charge CHADEMO compliant (Leaf and i-miEV compatible).

In the next few months, we will be working with other owners of charging stations in Oregon to upgrade to J-1772. (Note: Hillsboro already has done this with their stations.)

It looks like it is time to place a bulk order for J-1772 inlets, so we can all upgrade our existing connectors.

Rick Durst