[Oeva-list] FS: NEW Zilla Z1K-LV and Zilla Hairball 2 - $1700

Sam Huffman shuffman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 23:13:51 PST 2010

Hello, After a lot of procrastinating, it's time for me to admit that my EV
project is at a standstill. To that end, I have a never-used Zilla Z1K-LV
and Hairball II controller that I'd like to sell. These are still in the
boxes they came in, I've opened them only to admire the green paint job.

I paid $1975 + shipping for these about a year ago. I'd like to get $1700,
but you can feel free to make an offer.

See pictures at:
http://fulgent.org/forsale/zilla/

Thanks,