[Oeva-list] EV Friendly Apartments?

Chase Ballew nscale7 at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 02:11:35 PST 2010

The Shaver Green apartments in North Portland have a ShorePower charging station, but it is currently configured only for 120v, not the 208/240v the S10 needs. The Matisse Apartments in the South Waterfront have a ColumbTech Charge Point with 208v but it requires a J1772 connector; however J1772 to NEMA 14-50r adapters are available online.

Also, the SmartPark garages at 1st and Davis Street and at 1st and  Jefferson Street have 208v via a NEMA 14-50, so if it’s only a temporary need you live in one of the many surrounding buildings and use the Smart Park ($0.95/hour) only when you need to charge.
-Chase

Shaver Green
4011 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd

Matisse Apartments