[Oeva-list] EV Friendly Apartments in Portland

Jim Blaisdell blaze at chargenw.com
Wed Dec 15 13:52:17 PST 2010

I was asked the below question. Anyone have a recommendation?

I am a recent transplant to the portland area from far eastern oregon do you
know of any ev freindly apartment, townhouse, or condo communities in the
portland area? I have an s10ev and need some short term housing while i wait
for my home to sell in baker city..

MATISSE Apartments
Address: 0677 SW Lowell St, Portland, OR 97239, USA

The Matisse has Chargers level 1 and Level 2.

Jim Blaisdell
Charge Northwest
Coulomb, Chargepoint Distributors
22322 NE 157th St