[Oeva-list] EV freindly apartment

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 01:02:24 PST 2010

Hello Pat

This might be an option for them.

They could charge at West Hills Collision Center for free and with no
parking fees. There is an apartment complex right next door to West  Hills which
is almost like the same parking lot. There are  other apartments or
townhouses within walking distance.  So depending  upon availability a person could
still easily live close by if  they were willing to walk or bike. That way
they could get by as long  as needed without an EV friendly living
situation.  I would be more  then happy to help a fellow EV driver for how ever long
it took until better  arrangements could be obtained.

On a positive note the business buys 100% PGE wind power making the  EV
pollution free transportation.

Don

In a message dated 12/15/2010 12:00:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,