[Oeva-list] Honda Insight tires

Bev galaday at verizon.net
Thu Jul 1 23:30:39 PDT 2010

 I think it is Bridgestone that has the "original" tire.  I have used them
before.  The most recent time I went to Les Schwab and they used one of
their tires.  I think it is a little larger, but I do run 40 psi.  Mine
still runs fine as produced.  Still get 55 mpg, and have over 160,000 miles,
10 years old.  Not bad ...

   Nick Galaday

     Vernonia, OR 97064

        Energy conservation--