[Oeva-list] Why I Drive an EV?

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 23:54:40 PDT 2010

For EV Awareness Day (this Saturday) we are going to have a stage and PA
system setup for our speakers. The speakers will take the stage at 1:00.

After the formal speakers are done, we'll still have the stage and PA system
from 11:00 till 3:00. If you are a member and you would like to take the
stage and talk EVs (for a duration not to exceed 5 minutes), let me know I
we can make it happen, either before or after the sponsors. You can talk
about what you drive, how you acquired or made it, what part of EV driving
is important to you (environment, national security/independence,
performance, economy...) and why. I just ask that you not say anything that
could get our group into legal trouble.

Regards,
Pat
Offshore Drilling or Offshore Wind? Simple Choice