[Oeva-list] Why I Drive an EV?

Josh Renoe jrenoe at formancetech.com
Wed Jul 7 07:54:16 PDT 2010

Who are the speakers?

Josh

From: oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org [mailto:oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org] On Behalf Of patrick0101 at gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 11:55 PM
To: OEVA
Subject: [Oeva-list] Why I Drive an EV?

For EV Awareness Day (this Saturday) we are going to have a stage and PA system setup for our speakers. The speakers will take the stage at 1:00.

After the formal speakers are done, we'll still have the stage and PA system from 11:00 till 3:00. If you are a member and you would like to take the stage and talk EVs (for a duration not to exceed 5 minutes), let me know I we can make it happen, either before or after the sponsors. You can talk about what you drive, how you acquired or made it, what part of EV driving is important to you (environment, national security/independence, performance, economy...) and why. I just ask that you not say anything that could get our group into legal trouble.

Regards,
Pat
Offshore Drilling or Offshore Wind? Simple Choice