[Oeva-list] Why I Drive an EV?

Trevor Steele trevor at arcimoto.com
Wed Jul 7 10:04:35 PDT 2010

Hello,

If anyone has any testimonials about why they drive an EV, the Drive Oregon
group would love to get them in writing.  There are so many reasons for
making the switch, and getting first hand accounts of why people do it can
help some of the Oregon companies out in attracting outside funding.

Please send these stories to me- trevor at arcimoto.com.  I will make sure they
are able to be used appropriately and strategically.

Thanks,

- Trevor

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 11:54 PM, <patrick0101 at gmail.com> wrote:

> For EV Awareness Day (this Saturday) we are going to have a stage and PA
> system setup for our speakers. The speakers will take the stage at 1:00.
>
> After the formal speakers are done, we'll still have the stage and PA
> system from 11:00 till 3:00. If you are a member and you would like to take
> the stage and talk EVs (for a duration not to exceed 5 minutes), let me know
> I we can make it happen, either before or after the sponsors. You can talk
> about what you drive, how you acquired or made it, what part of EV driving
> is important to you (environment, national security/independence,
> performance, economy...) and why. I just ask that you not say anything that
> could get our group into legal trouble.
>
> Regards,
> Pat
> Offshore Drilling or Offshore Wind? Simple Choice

Trevor Steele
Director of Government Relations | Arcimoto, LLC
www.arcimoto.com
trevor at arcimoto.com

(t) 541.683.6293
(c) 541.954.0065