[Oeva-list] FW: Civic Center EV Charging Station

chris at darkstarpro.com chris at darkstarpro.com
Fri Jul 9 11:57:48 PDT 2010

I'm a bit surprised about the announcement. I'll get some pictures this
weekend and get them posted.

I've actually started looking into trying to put together a couple of
different kits, one for adding J1772 to a vehicle, and another for
converting a 120/240 outlet to J1772 for compliant vehicles.

It looks like right now, J1772 plugs and sockets are pretty much impossible
to purchase unless you buy in quantity, so my kit plans are on hold until
availability is better. If anyone knows where I could buy them without
forking out almost $1,000 I'm all ears! :-)

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen