[Oeva-list] What Drive Us

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 17:35:40 PDT 2010

Not only did the What Drives Us guys plug Awareness Day on facebook, they
also gave us a big plug near the end of their current show.

http://whatdrives.us/podcast/episode-23

They mention EVAD at the 1:13:00 mark. They are funny and informative shows.
Enjoy!

Regards,
Pat
Offshore Drilling or Offshore Wind? Simple Choice