[Oeva-list] J1772 charging

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 22:43:58 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone

I know price is a concern but how many would be interested in getting set
up for J1772 charging?

Someone brought up a group buy so I though I would run this by Tom Dowling
as well the OEVA members.

Not sure what we can do on pricing but I would be willing to help put
together a group buy.

I am on several EV lists and some of them might be interested? I think we
could get together with the other chapters of the EAA?

Tom you have any ideas? Is it to soon to get reasonable pricing? What kind
of volume are we going to need?

Thank you
Don Blazer

In a message dated 7/9/2010 3:10:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,