[Oeva-list] EV awareness day

Craig Chatterton craig at chattertonclan.com
Sat Jul 10 14:51:26 PDT 2010

Thank you for putting on the EV awareness day.  I first heard about it last year; this was the first year I planned early enough to attend it.  It was really great seeing all the different EV vehicles.  Unfortunately I got there too late to see the Tesla or the Leaf (note to self: go earlier in the day next year!)

It was difficult getting detailed info on most of the cars.  I wish they all had those EVCar fact sheets on them.  Most of the time I could find the owner and ask him though

I'm looking forward to going next year, and someday demo my own EV!  Thanks again for putting it on.