[Oeva-list] EV awareness day

R Olson rolson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 16:22:27 PDT 2010

Agreed!

I haven't attended a meeting or an EVA Day in a couple of years and wow, I was blown away by the size of the event. Congratulations to everyone who put in the hard work of making it happen. Very impressive.

...Ross...

--
-- I'm sorry if this e-mail is very short or seems terse. It is coming from my cell phone.