[Oeva-list] EV awareness day

Michael deLeon mdeleon231 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 20:05:37 PDT 2010

As a recent subscriber to this list who is just starting my first EV
conversion, I wanted to echo the thanks.  Seeing so many vehicles side
by side was a real treat, and I got some important questions answered
talking to the owners.

Thanks again to the folks who organized this event and put thier
personal time to help spread the awareness.  I talked to (I think)
more than one person who was displaying a car for thei first time this
Saturday, having been merely a spectator the year before.  I hope to
be able to contribute with a conversion of my own next year!

Will also try to share some of my photos of the event, as soon as I
have time to upload and sort though them ...

Michael deLeon