[Oeva-list] FW: Civic Center EV Charging Station

Chris Arnesen chris at darkstarpro.com
Sat Jul 10 23:22:32 PDT 2010

Got a picture of the new charging station and posted it on my flickr
account. You don't need to use your card to authorize and remove the
J1772 connector, so hopefully there isn't too much vandalism. I also
posted pictures of the parking signs nearby...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darkstarpdx/sets/72157624468027738/

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen