[Oeva-list] EV awareness day

Chris Arnesen chris at darkstarpro.com
Sat Jul 10 23:20:10 PDT 2010

Hey Everyone,

I've uploaded all the photos I took at the EV Awareness Day and posted
them to my flickr account. Please feel free to enjoy them and save them
for your personal use. If you're interested in using my images in any
public capacity, please send me an email requesting permission along
with a short description of the project it will be used for. Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darkstarpdx/sets/72157624467961958/

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen