[Oeva-list] Wayland Invitational

Gene Climer climer97007 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 00:01:16 PDT 2010

Somebody needs to make sure Marissa Wayland is a member of the OEVA.
I would assume that she is???
And make sure she is on our mailing list???
And that we are on her mailing list???
BTW, did John bring his Datsun to the really big shoe we just had?
And an idea for next year, maybe we could get a portable Dyno?
With the right Dyno, you can run a 1/4 mile simulated run.
It would be very cool to run EV Dyno runs.
Especially with someone like John there to draw in the crowd.
My brainstorms for the day...
Gene Climer
PS: Just got hired at Cascade Microtech!