[Oeva-list] Tesla testing a prototype for Toyota

garry painter garry at europa.com
Wed Jul 14 15:46:25 PDT 2010

Shhhhh!!!!!!!

	"On Monday, Bloomberg Businessweek reported that the next steps — to
build Toyota electric vehicle prototypes with Tesla power trains —
are being undertaken very quickly and quietly."

You shouldn't be spreading such information around too much.
At least, not before I put in the order in the morning with my stock
broker.

=8)

ps. just kidding. I don't have a stock broker.