[Oeva-list] WC to be needs a tow!

Jason Weitz jason at notitia.us
Fri Jul 16 13:33:50 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I've been watching this list for awhile, and I'm making progress on my first
ev! Project Frankencar is finally past the point of hardware welding, and
I'm looking for help towing it back to my garage. My fabricatio's shop is in
wilsonville near coffee creek correctional, and I'm in Sherwood near 99. If
anyone has a trailer or tow bar of some kind and can lend it to a converter
in need, I would be most grateful! You don't even need to tow it, I just
need the trailer. If you can help, please email me at jason at frankencar.org.
Thanks!

Jason Weitz