[Oeva-list] Looking for a good NEV

cje at hevanet.com cje at hevanet.com
Fri Jul 16 18:42:29 PDT 2010

If it was me I'd look for a ZAP truck. more utility than a NEV. I got
one a year and a half ago and I'm happy with it, for what it is anyway -
- slow and bouncy. But cool nonetheless.

My .02.

If you want, you're welcome to come look at mine, I've thought about
selling it in the past (but not very hard). So this is, like, no
pressure or anything, but feel free to contact me if you'd like. (And
even if you're not into ZAPs I'm always happy to show it off.) I check
my other email more often --- erickson.curt at gmail.com and I live on the
east side.

Yours
Curt Erickson