[Oeva-list] Looking for a good NEV

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Sat Jul 17 12:49:42 PDT 2010

Hello Nick

Or anyone else who is interested in buying an EV.

You might consider an OEM 1997 or 1998 S-10 EV. These are far superior to
an NEV.

Depending on your choice of battery and year I can put one together a 1997
for around 12,000 in lead or a 1998 NiMH for 16,000 to 19,000 range.

Here are a few links for more information.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_S-10_EV_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_S-10_EV)

This is a great link to find out about the S-10 and any other full speed EV.

_http://avt.inel.gov/fsev.shtml_ (http://avt.inel.gov/fsev.shtml)

Don

In a message dated 7/14/2010 12:05:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,