[Oeva-list] Sevcon Controller

philnlynn at comcast.net philnlynn at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 08:13:30 PDT 2010

Last year I converted a Honda CX 500 to an electric motorcycle.  There is a continuing problem with the Sevcon Multipak 4Q controller.  If I decelerate too quickly, the regeneration will cause the controller to shut down due to over-voltage.  This causes the rear wheel to lock up.  The controller is programmable.  I just need to find someone who has the connectors and computer software.  If you know of anyone or can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance

Phil Baus

Vancouver, WA