[Oeva-list] Nissan Leaf

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Thu Jul 22 20:28:31 PDT 2010

Hi I got the teaser that I may still qualify.

" additional information is still needed to see if you meet the criteria
for your home charging unit and installation as part of the U.S.
government's EV Project. ECOtality will contact you in the next few weeks
to review your survey responses and schedule an in-home assessment, as
needed, to complete the review process. thank you for deciding to be part
of the gasoline-free future."

Gene Fifield