[Oeva-list] Nissan Leaf

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Fri Jul 23 07:49:01 PDT 2010

I asked for mine to be installed in my free-standing garage.
I told them I had a sub-panel out there.
I'm rural; outside the UGB; so that might have some influence.
My commute answer was rather short at the time ~ 8 miles.
My commute now is 22 miles.
We shall see about the free charger; if it isn't free; that is a deal
breaker.

Gene Fifield