[Oeva-list] Leaf chargers

Bev galaday at verizon.net
Fri Jul 23 16:36:27 PDT 2010

Here ya go.  Punch into "Charging Dock" at this website.  This is the
charging station that AeroVironment will install for, on average, $2,200.
I'm told the charger equipment only price would be only $800 if they sold
them that way.  The one provided under the DOE program, for those of you so
privileged, is possibly the next model up, the "Smart Charging Dock".  I
just bristle at spending $1,400 to install what amounts to little more than
a switch with a J1772 cord on it when I'm an electrician! This website lets
you download data sheets that should explain a lot.

http://evsolutions.avinc.com/products/at_home/

   Nick Galaday

     Vernonia, OR 97064

            Energy conservation--