[Oeva-list] Nissan Leaf

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Fri Jul 23 19:31:03 PDT 2010

On 7/23/10 7:01 PM, gfifield at onlinenw.com wrote:

> Somehow I don't think they are going to let you buy a NISSAN Leaf without
> an approve charger sitting in your garage.

An EV without a home charger is pretty pointless (well, "a really big
nuisance" at least), and since the Committee That Be decided that 1772
is the standard, it's what we're all going to want because that's what
the public infrastructure will be in those cases where we need/want to
use it.  So I'll grouse about the cost and bend over, that battle was
lost a few years ago...