[Oeva-list] Leaf chargers

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Fri Jul 23 21:08:59 PDT 2010

Thanks Nick,

I looked at the Smart Charging doc Specifications and here is what is says:
"The Smart Charging Dock is designed to communicate with the grid and turn
consumers’ homes into grid-connected smart charging hubs – charging when
energy consumption is low, and delaying the charge when energy demand is
high. The Smart Charging Dock is designed to charge automatically, or be
pre-programmed by the utility or consumer for more optimal power draw. All
Smart Charging Docks are installed by one of our independent certified
licensed electricians who also secure permits, facilitate inspection, and
perform on-site consumer orientation and training."

On the positive side for me is the fact that both units only require 30
Amps, so I'm good to go on that point.

Gene Fifield