[Oeva-list] J1772 Connectors

Dick Burnham Dick-Burnham at hoffmancorp.com
Mon Jul 26 17:39:56 PDT 2010

Looks like J1772's are starting to hit the market.  I ran into Dave Kois at the EV drag races this weekend and he noted that he has them for sale on his website now.

http://currentevtech.com/Battery-Chargers/J1772-Connector-c56/

I haven't looked beyond his website to see if others have them but if he has found a way to do it, I imagine others will follow.  This is not intended to be an advertisement - just info.

Dick

--Disclaimer--Hoffman--Corporation--

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Although steps have been taken to check for viruses, the recipient(s) should also check to ensure messages are virus free.