[Oeva-list] 650 EV miles in 4 days

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 00:03:20 PDT 2010

Hello Ray

162 miles a day average is impressive with 240 charging.

When I review the possibilities of taking a trip like this I usually start
thinking of increasing range. Like adding a second charger and loading a
pack in the bed or cargo area. Maybe even towing a small trailer with a second
pack of batteries. Three phase charging if available would eliminate the
need for a larger pack.

I enjoyed the story and it sounds like you had a great road trip.

Don

In a message dated 7/26/2010 8:20:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,