[Oeva-list] 650 EV miles in 4 days

Christian, John P john.p.christian at intel.com
Tue Jul 27 08:06:37 PDT 2010

Hey Ray,

This is fantastic and I applaud your efforts. I should have my Leaf by this time next year and I will make that same trip with you then. It should be even easier as there is the higher risk of seeing more infrastructure in place by then. We need to start shifting our focus on finding some fun ways to enjoy our EVs while continuing the education efforts like this one. As we move into the next phase of EV evolution let's keep it interesting.

Thanks so much.

John P. Christian
OEVA Chair
* +1(503) 704-2155 -Mobile