[Oeva-list] John Day EV convoy.

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Tue Jul 27 17:10:06 PDT 2010

I was thinking it would be entertaining to see if the Leaf could make it
over the Cascades from Portland, but it's 134 miles from Corvallis to
Bend (where I have a nephew).  If I could charge in Sweet Home (30ish
miles from Corvallis), which is basically the last town before Sisters,
and if that was enough to make it over the pass...  I might not need
much of a charge by the time I got back down the other side ;-) (well,
except for conversion losses and the fact that the high desert is a lot
higher than the valley --- now on the way back...).