[Oeva-list] Nissan Letter I recieved today.

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Tue Jul 27 19:26:45 PDT 2010

I received this email today.

Hi Gene, thanks for reserving your 100% electric Nissan LEAF™. We just
wanted to let you know you'll be able to order your new Nissan LEAF in
December 2010.

We'll send you an e-mail when it's time to work with a dealer to pick your
car's color, review options and get a quote.

As you can imagine, the response for the Nissan LEAF has been tremendous.
The Nissan LEAF order period will be staggered by state, and the timing of
your reservation will hold your place.

As a result, orders from states with an infrastructure to support electric
driving - either in place or planned - will be taken first. But no matter
where you live, you'll be among the first in your area to get a LEAF.

For more information available to Nissan LEAF reservation holders, please
click here.