[Oeva-list] John Day EV convoy.

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Tue Jul 27 20:22:29 PDT 2010

I was thinking that Google maps or Google Earth should be able to be used
to calculate the amount of elevation gain and drop, factor in the
efficiency of regenerative braking down hill and come up with a decent
estimate for  your trip. In fact this should be something that already
exists for ICE.

Of course your model of car, your driving style, the amount of extra
weight your are carrying and the condition of the road and tires, might
all be inputs to this calculation.

Gene