[Oeva-list] OEVA now 501(c)(3)

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 22:11:04 PDT 2010

Fellow OEVA members,

I am happy to announce that the OEVA is now has 501(c)(3) tax status!  We
started this pursuit in 2009 and it has been a long maze of government
paperwork to make it to this goal. Special thanks goes to our Treasurer
Ray Blackburn for all of his hard work to make this day happen.

While we cannot offer any tax advise, you should know that your donations
now may be tax deductible. This status is retroactive to June
25th. Contributions to are deductible under section 170 of the tax code. The
OEVA is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises,
transfers, or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522. Check with your
tax advisor for your applicability.

Regards,
Pat
Offshore Drilling or Offshore Wind? Simple Choice