[Oeva-list] Nissan Letter I recieved today.

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Tue Jul 27 23:12:59 PDT 2010

On 7/27/10 9:53 PM, S. Jain wrote:
> My email said September..

So did mine; from the web site, some of it is by state, but I would
expect all of us to be in the first crop, so it must be how fast we
jumped on the web site:

Nissan LEAF™ launch schedule

august

    * Arizona
    * California
    * Oregon
    * Tennessee
    * Washington

september

    * Hawaii
    * Texas

december

    * Alabama
    * Dist. of Columbia
    * Florida
    * Georgia
    * Maryland
    * North Carolina
    * South Carolina
    * Virginia

fall/winter (2011)

    * remaining 36 states

It's a good thing I'd decided to go Leaf instead of Volt:

The Volt will initially be available to customers in California, New
York, Washington, D.C., Texas, Michigan, Connecticut and New Jersey, but
will be available nationwide in about 12-18 months from start of
production this winter.