[Oeva-list] FW: 'Contact Us' Form information inquiry...

Nick nickgaladay at msn.com
Wed Jul 28 00:02:38 PDT 2010

I sent this to Oregon AAA:

Member Question/Comment: Can I call AAA to come tow me to a public "Level
III" charge site, or give me an emergency roadside Level III charge, if I
run out of range in my electric Nissan Leaf, or other similar "plug-in
electric" car? This question has been asked by members of the OEVA (Oregon
Electric Vehicle Association) http://www.oeva.org/

And here's their answer: