[Oeva-list] Nissan Letter I recieved today.

D K dimakukushkin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 08:33:26 PDT 2010

I am also on board for Leaf, (as alternative to Aptera),
Got October for Oregon state of residence.

Any one knows about Oregon's plan to start tax rebate for EVs?
I envy California's $5k tax rebate probramm, to the point where I wonder if
my friend should buy Leaf in CA for me.
It's such a dissapointment that while Oregon claims to be one of the most
advanced and ready for EV states - there is no tax incentive....

Dmitry