[Oeva-list] Nissan Letter I recieved today.

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 08:50:32 PDT 2010

The Oregon tax incentive for plug-ins is $1500. Starting this year the HEV
tax credit was dropped and the PEV tax credit took its place. Out Governor's
plan was for a $5000 tax credit, but the bill was modified before passing. I
posted all the tax rebate form links on our facebook feed a couple weeks
ago.

Regards,
Pat
Offshore Drilling or Offshore Wind? Simple Choice