[Oeva-list] sub-list dedicated to the leaf

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 10:11:49 PDT 2010

Hello John

This has been a real issue with some of the other lists I am on. One of
them is at times well over 50 posts a day mostly on the Leaf and a few on the
Volt. I joined these list to follow the EVs they correspond to. Its not that
I don't support these new OEMs but its getting hard to read though all the
unrelated information.

Many major changes in the EV world are happening and this is going to
affect the list. From what I have seen in the past it is best to have separate
list dedicated to just one EV. Even though it was serviced by an OEM there
still is a lot of good information shared. Now these vehicles are off warranty
the lists are a huge support group.

Not quite sure how this is going to work out for the OEVA?

Don

In a message dated 7/28/2010 9:16:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,