[Oeva-list] John Day EV convoy.

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Wed Jul 28 11:22:01 PDT 2010

Uh, okay, I'll bite: Where is the map information for these 3 Portland
trips?  The spreadsheet "data" doesn't even list GPS coordinates or
anything.  So I see 3 trips for Portland listed, but I haven't a clue which
routes these covered.
I have to drive my Milburn 8.5 miles later in August from Woodstock in SE,
down into Sellwood, across the Sellwood bridge, up Hwy43 and over the hill
into Lake Oswego to George Rogers Park, then later, back. I'm VERY
interested to know what the elevation gain is on this route and where.  A
local topo might help.  Overall, I'm not so much concerned about the energy
required though---mostly I'm concerned about how slow I'll be going and how
busy and fast Hwy43 can get thru the twisty sections.  So I guess the energy
issue is somewhat moot.

-Myles