[Oeva-list] leaf stuff

Christian, John P john.p.christian at intel.com
Wed Jul 28 11:51:07 PDT 2010

Greetings EV fans,

On balance today I have seen messages about charging infrastructure, Nissan Leaf, Wayland Invitational, and the John Day EV convoy - and I am sure I missed a topic or two. Right now the Leaf and the Volt are big news items that directly impact many folks on this list. Also, it's pretty cool to observe and be a part of this portion of the EV evolution. Plus, since we have no guarantees that full commercialization of passenger EVs will be successful, it is even more important for us to be sharing the news and staying current.

At this point I applaud the diverse EV discussions presented here and I especially appreciate the information that Al shared about Leaf specific lists.

Thanks all,

John P. Christian
• OEVA Chair
  +1(503) 704-2155 -Mobile