[Oeva-list] John Day EV convoy.

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Thu Jul 29 10:01:29 PDT 2010

So I guess that website reference is a complete waste to me---I mean, why
refer to GPS readings and display a US map at all if when you select a
locality all you get is trip data with no GPS data or correlation at all as
to the roads the trip covered?  They may as well lump all those local
reports together into one worldwide bucket---Portland Maine or Portland
Oregon---machs nix.

As to the suggestion of borrowing a car with GPS and doing the route, I
guess I'd rather accept the offer to have it towed for free by Speed's
Towing---both are wasteful.

I'll do it the old fashioned way---charge the batteries, get on the road and
drive, then see what happens.

Thanks.

-Myles