[Oeva-list] Porsche 918 Spyder Concept Promotional Video

Dick Burnham Dick-Burnham at hoffmancorp.com
Thu Jul 29 20:43:25 PDT 2010

This is interesting.  It has some footage of the first Porsche EV as
well as the 918 concept and really is an impressive video.

For anyone interested I would be willing to part with my all electric
Porsche 918-4 for half the price Porsche is asking for the Hybrid 918
and you don't have to deal with the smelly ICE (some assembly still
required on the 914).

I have to admit that the 914 isn't quite as sexy as the 918 even if is
all electric.

Dick

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0ysj81EjAo&feature=youtube_gdata

Typed with my thumbs on my iPhone

--Disclaimer--Hoffman--Corporation--

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Although steps have been taken to check for viruses, the recipient(s) should also check to ensure messages are virus free.