[Oeva-list] Fwd: Lease or buy

Dave Salzman salzmande at comcast.net
Fri Jul 30 11:09:08 PDT 2010

Thanks for the link.
He did mention that the residuals could be as high as 50% depending on
milage and condition. There is also a $150 termination fee at the end
of the lease. Having never leased I don't if this is a normal thing or
not.
His phone number is 503-640-5660 if you want to discuss it with him.

stay well,

Dave

Begin forwarded message: