[Oeva-list] Upcoming Events in August

paburkey at juno.com paburkey at juno.com
Sat Jul 31 12:46:26 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I have updated the calender for the August events, and they below:
I looking for participation and people to bring their vehicles.

Thank you,
Paul Burkey
OEVA Ongoing Events Chair

August 2:
We're launching the Solarize Salem program on Monday,
August 2 at noon on the State Capitol steps. Our selected contractors are
SolarCity and RS Energy.
Local leaders will be presenting and attending. We would like to invite
electric vehicle owners.
Would any of your members be willing to participate?
Please reply if you are interested in the event.
Thanks!
Ross Swartzendruber Coordinator
503-551-2818

August 12-13-14:
Green Show at Oaks Amusement Park in Portland.
 www.wampromotions.com

August 22:
Lake Oswego EV Expo
We have ShorePower, Ecotality (EV Project), Portland State, Ryno Motors,
Greenlite Motors, Kalkhoff E Bikes, and possibly more.

August 27th - September 6th:
Oregon State Fair in Salem
Looking for the latest and greatest electric vehicles!
SECRET: Macbook for 23.86!
Find out what eBay has been HIDING from you now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c547dde953704ef871st03duc