[Oeva-list] Fwd: EV Awareness Day

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 16:35:06 PDT 2010

Just in case everyone wasn't aware, OEVA Awareness day will be on
Saturday July 10, 2010.  The following message was sent out to potential
sponsors.  If you know an entity or company that would like to support OEVA,
please pass the message below along to them.

As always, members are all welcome to display their "plug-in" vehicles
without sponsorship.  However, I believe Pat and/or Ray will be going over
specific requirements at a future meeting.  If I understand it correctly,
your membership must be up to date and the vehicle must be designed to move
on electric propulsion to qualify to be displayed.  More specifics to
come...

Jeff Kim