[Oeva-list] FW: Smith Electric Vehicles US receives DOE funding

Graunke, Gary gary.graunke at intel.com
Tue Jun 8 13:27:39 PDT 2010

FYI -- Gary

From: Kevin Beck [mailto:kevin.beck at smithelectric.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 11:28 AM
To: Kevin Beck
Subject: Smith Electric Vehicles In The News

On behalf of Smith Electric Vehicles, I am pleased to announce a recent award from the DOE supporting our efforts to help drive the Electric Vehicle (Truck) Industry forward.  For more information regarding Smith Electric Vehicles, please don't hesitate to call.  We welcome the opportunity  to work with you in the near future.  Smith Electric Vehicles has been shipping vehicles from our Kansas City Manufacturing Plant since December of 2009.

For more information please contact Kevin Beck.

Have a good week.

http://www.sev-us.com/pdf/122051-DOE_Annoucement.pdf

Kevin A. Beck
Business Development

SMITH ELECTRIC VEHICLES US CORP
12200 N.W. Ambassador Drive
Kansas City, Missouri 64153

p  816.464.0508  |  f  816.464.0510  |   m  913.461.1804
e  kevin.beck at smithelectric.com<mailto:kevin.beck at sev-us.com> |  w  www.smithelectric.com<http://www.sev-us.com/>