[Oeva-list] [Fwd: Oregon State University's Solar Vehicle Team is off to the 2010 North American Solar Challenge! : ) Let's follow along.]

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Sun Jun 13 08:47:52 PDT 2010

For those of you interested in solar car racing....

Hi, Friends, Co-workers, Family, etc.  : )

You are on this list because you know either me (Becky) or my sister,
Kathy Han, and her husband, Hai Yue, the co-founders of OSU's Solar
Vehicle Team, or I thought you might be interested in hearing about
their progress.  If you do not wish to receive this email, please delete
it or you can let me know to delete your name.  I do not intend to send
many emails to this list and am just making this one announcement.

If you like solar car races, take a look at the news site for current
updates on OSU's trek to the North American Solar Challenge, a race this
month from Oklahoma to Chicago.  You can see pictures and read about
what they're doing as well as follow links to more info about the
challenge.  Once the race starts, you will be able to see pictures of
the other solar cars, as well.  : )

I look forward to following the team as they make their way to and
through the race with their new car, Odyssey!  : )  Let me know if you
have any questions or comments.

Visit the team's news site here:
http://people.oregonstate.edu/groups/solar/news.  Click on the orange
news title to see the full entry and pictures.  There are also some
older pictures under the "Pictures" section
http://people.oregonstate.edu/groups/solar/gallery and I plan to add
more as I receive them.  If you require larger files, please email me.

Have a great day and wish us luck and sunshine!  : )

Becky Gray