[Oeva-list] Upcoming Events!

paburkey at juno.com paburkey at juno.com
Thu Jun 17 14:54:19 PDT 2010

Hi All,

June 22nd.
Need vehicles for the release of a documentary on green technology at the
Bagdad Theater in Portland on June 22nd www.deepgreenmovie.com.
The opening gala event from 5 - 7 with live music and vendor
booths/vendors on various aspects of green technology.
People bring their vehicles with get a fee ticket for the film. I need
response of people planning to attend?
I did not get any when I mention this event at the meeting.

June 24th:
Need vehicles for the Adventist Medical Center is having a Car & Bike
show coming up next week on Thursday,
June 24 from 10 AM to 2 PM.  I am looking for electric vehicle owners
that would be
willing to bring the car in and display it.  The event is targeting
employees,
physicians, volunteers and administration.
Here are the basics:
- The show is Thursday, June 24, 2010 on Level C of the Patient/Visitor
Parking Garage
- We need to have the vehicle in place from 10 AM to 2 PM
- You can bring your cars in the morning or the night before if you would
like and pick
it up after work.
Need:
Make/Model/Yr of the vehicle
Name/Cell/Address of the Owner
Any special details about the vehicle
Thank you so much for supporting this fun event.

June 26th, & 27.
Need help and bring vehicles to the 5th Annual Recycled Arts Festival at
Esther Short Park in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Washington.
The festival will run from 9 – 4 on both Saturday and Sunday.

Need 4 other vehicles for the 4 of July parade in Hillsboro on the 3 of
July.

Paul Burkey
OEVA Ongoing Events Chair
Introducing KIN™
Get the Latest Info, Highlights, and Specs on the New KIN Phone.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c1a99ca5c17442709est05duc